Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Update April 17 - 23

The Week in Review 

Welcome to a weekly update one day late. I hope to forgive my tardiness on this update but hopefully when you read this you'll understand the delay. I spent the whole first part of the week in the city I will be moving to for residency looking for an apartment. I have excellent news: I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE NEXT YEAR! :)

After returning from that trip, I was home for all of 12 hours before we turned around and left on another trip, this time a road trip to see Sweetheart's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. It was such a great trip, but after all that driving I am quite a bit exhausted and ready to not get in a car ever again.

After all that traveling I am glad that I think I should be able to be around home for the next three weeks before I will have to travel again. I'm all travelled out after the last six months!! I have one more big trip left and then NO MORE TRAVELING for all of residency (except maybe for our honeymoon... haha).

I love going places, I like being there, but the getting there part is exhausting.

This week is going to equally busy and full of appointments and craziness.

The Week in Photos 

Cute baby adores the baby blanket I made! / Studying for ACLS / Running in Places / AMAZING record store in new residency city / Zoo in residency city!

Reading 

This week I finished The Tiger's Wife, which was entirely unexpected and quite unique!

Listening 

We rediscovered Flogging Molly on this road trip and I am completely in love with this cute duet.

3 Things

  • I am incredibly excited to eat at home all week. Most people love eating out, but I love nothing more than being able to make a meal in my own kitchen 
  • I have to start looking at movers. I wish I could just get rid of everything I own and buy all new stuff. That would be easier. 
  • I may become a bike commuter. I never thought I would be in a place where I could bike to work. 


Loving from Around the Internet 
I've been loving this great pinterest board for adorable boxes to ask your special ladies to be your bridesmaids!


2 comments: