Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Update April 10 - 16

The Week in Review 

Another week behind us and I'm not sure where it went. I'm deep down the rabbit hole of wedding planning at the moment. Even though we won't get married for over a year, I'm trying to get as much done now before I have to leave for residency -- it seems like we only come up with MORE decisions to make. I absolutely am suffering from decision fatigue already.

How do people do this wedding thing?? I can't imagine how all the pieces will come together.

I spent about 2 hours today watching samples of wedding videos online trying to decide IF we need a videographer... and IF so then how much does that cost... and who do we hire... and what do I tell them?

When I'm not exhausting my decision making powers with wedding things I stared at 800 apartments and houses and condos online trying to find a place to live. I'll let you in on a secret, they all look the same. All of them.


The Week in Photos 





Wedding DIY / Climb on / Completed baby blanket! / Tiny park / Bacon quiche for women in Surgery Potluck

Reading

I'm currently reading ALL THE TRAVEL GUIDES since I'll be headed to London in less than a month. Have we talked about this yet?

Listening

I've been listening to this song by Skinny Lister all week thinking about how great it woudl be if we could pay only forty pounds for our wedding. I'd be perfectly happy with the bunch of wildflowers for a bouquet and shawl for a veil that this song talks about.

P.S. We have every intention of playing this song at the wedding at SOME POINT

3 Things

  • For those of you on #knittingwatch2016 I finally finished the baby blanket I was kitting!! It only took me a month and a half and by the end of it I was so sick of it that I probably won't do a knitting project again for a while. 
  • Our dishwasher died yesterday. Woohoo. There's nothing to make you want to go out to eat as much as having to wash EVERY dish by hand. 
  • I packed up all my scrubs in a box this week. It was strange realizing that I won't be wearing them again until I'm a doctor. 
Loving from Around the Internet 
This absolutely delicious looking recipe from Smitten Kitchen for sheet pan Chicken Tikka -- we haven't tried it yet and I'm out of town this coming week, but believe you me it's going to be on the meal plan for the following week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment