Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Week in Review

On Friday I opened an amazing envelope.

That envelope told me that not only was I going to be a doctor with a job next year -- I was going to get to be a doctor with a job at my #1 pick. I matched at my top choice for residency!!

The unfinished sentence I told you about on Friday has suddenly come to a period and now a thousand new sentences have started up. I have a million things to do. I have a new apartment to find, I have paperwork to do, I have a whole new life to start in only a few weeks. It's really hard to believe. I am really excited to be sharing this journey with you all as we go along.

The Week in Snapshots

I matched / chocolate bailey's cupcakes / I tried on my wedding dress!! / surgery studying

Reading 

Favorite Song

3 Things

  • I'm trying for the first time to knit a blanket. I bought a TON of yarn on Amazon and have started the process. Send me good wishes. We'll see how this goes. I am by no means a champion knitter. 
  • We cleaned our whole house in an hour this morning. It was such a nice thing to do on a Sunday morning (after pancakes of course!). Maybe we'll keep doing it?
  • I already have a to-do list a mile long for this week, but I'm hoping to swing a recipe and maybe even a vlog somewhere in there. 


Loving from Around the Internet 
This adorable ModCloth dress!!! Why does it have to be $100 more than I have right now??

2 comments:

  1. *cries* Your book & song aren't showing up for me...
    PS. Modcloth is the best.

    ReplyDelete